1. News: Any recent news and clarification from the exfiles document that needs to be shared (this should be used sparingly and only for time-sensitive news).
2. Opening: Creativity and Engagement Activity
3. Storytelling/Community Building: Share Your Passion
4. Innovation and Stimulation: Thought Provoking Article/Blog Post, Video (Ted Talks) or Resource Discussion
5. Teaching and Learning Spotlight (teacher and students): demonstration, implementation strategies, technology tool(s) used, roadblocks, assessment strategies, and opinions
6. Q and A with Spotlight Teacher(s) and Students: short, 3-4 questions, and opinions
7. Collaborative Time to Reflect on 1-6 in the classroom or your area.
8. Ask any questions and also share thoughts from collaborative time.
9. Student Presentations: It would be nice to have students who have items to discuss. These could be “sit and get”, the value is having them present to the staff but they would be a tremendous addition-they could be “slotted in” between item three and four.